by Sue Anne Miller
What you need
How to make it:
- Wire whisk
- 1 cup of all purpose glue
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tempera paint, your choice of
- Mix together the all purpose glue, water, and tempera paint with wire whisk.
- Mix separately 1/3 cup of Water and 1/2 tablespoon Borax.
- Slowly pour Borax mix into glue mix.
- Let stand a few minutes, then knead.
- Pour off any remaining liquid.
- Store in plastic bags.
- Repeat for different colors.
Have some special crafts or projects that you'd like to share? Let us know at:
Top of Page
Back to Hobbies