1) Where was the very first performance of Handel's Messiah?
2) Where did the Poinsettia originate?
3) Name the reindeer
4) Who was the first U.S. President to have a decorated Christmas Tree in the White House?
5) Christmas was first declared a legal holiday in the U.S. in 1907. Which state was last to do so?
6) How many ghosts were there in A Christmas Carol?
7) What do Humphrey Bogart, Little Richard, Jimmy Buffet and Kenny Stabler have in common?
8) What was the Grinch's dog's name?
9) What brought Frosty the Snowman to Life?
10) Good King Wenceslas was King of what Country?
11) Santa only has one female reindeer- Vixen. Does she have antlers?
12) In what Broadway musical did the song "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" originate?
13) Who was the Roman Emperor when Christ was born?
Scroll down past the Google ads for the answers
6) 4 - Christmas Past, Christmas Present Christmas Yet to Come and Jacob Marley
12) Meet Me In St. Louis, Judy Garland sang it in the film version.