22. What is special about the eggs used in the White House Easter Egg Hunt?
23. When is the White House Easter Egg hunt held?
24. What is the traditional flower of Easter?
25. How much money do Americans spend on Easter candy each year?
26. How many pounds of Easter candy do Americans buy each year?
27. What's the most common way to eat a chocolate rabbit?
28. What are the most favorite flavors of jelly beans?
29. What special belief does Linus from The Peanuts comic strip have about Easter?
30. In the show, It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown what does Marcie do with the eggs Peppermint Patty wants to color?
31. In the same show the gang goes shopping for Easter decorations. Instead they found decorations already on sale for what holiday?
32. Does the Easter Beagle finally show up?
33. Did Charlie Brown get any Easter eggs from the Easter Beagle?
34. In what year did It's The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown, first air?
35. What is the most common rabbit in the US?
36. In what state would you find the Chocolate Mountains?
37. Who had a hit with the song Sidewalk Talk in 1984?
38. What President made jelly beans a national candy treat?
39. When were the only times that the White House Easter Egg roll was held elsewhere?
40. How did the tradition of Easter Baskets start?
41. Where did the custom of wearing Easter Bonnets come from
42. What's the earliest and latest Easter can occur?
22. They are signed throughout the year by guests to the White House - athletes, dignitaries, etc. The most prized are the ones signed by the President and First Lady. Also - they are made of wood.
23. Easter Monday
24. The White Lilly
25. 2 Billion dollars
26. 7.1 billion pounds
27. Ears first. (74%). 13% eat feet first and 10% eat the tails first.
28. Cherry(20%) strawberry (12%) grape (10%) lime (7%) blueberry (6%)
29. He believes in the Easter Beagle
30. She fries them
33. No - he was out of them by the time he got to Charlie Brown.
36. California - they are part of the Sonoran Dessert
37. Jellybean Benitaz
38. Ronald Reagan
39. During WWI and WWII
40. It arose from the Catholic custom of bringing Easter dinner food to Mass to be blessed
41. People refused to wear their finery during Lent, so on Easter they had a new bonnet to wear.
42. Easter always falls between March 22 and April 25.