- 8 lb Lamb leg; boned and butterflied
- 1 ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- ¾ cup light Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS dry mustard
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ TBS chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- Mix together the olive oil, worchestershire sauce, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, red wine vinegar, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Marinate lamb roast overnight, basting occasionally.
- Cook over very hot grill until fork tender.
- Baste as needed.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes