- 3 TBS. butter, melted
- 1 TBS. fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 TBS. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. grated lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 4 salmon steaks, approx. 4-6 ounces each.
Combine the butter, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, lemon peel, garlic powder, and salt and stir thoroughly.
- Generously brush both sides of the salmon steaks with mixture.
- Barbeque on a well oiled grill over very hot coals.
- Make a tent of foil and place over salmon.
- Barbeque 6-8 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your steaks.
- Baste frequently.
- Turn once, brushing with sauce.
- Cook until steaks flake easily when tested with a fork.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes