- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 pieces deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream soup (any kind: mushroom, chicken, celery, etc.)
- ¼ cup milk
Pound the chicken breasts thin with a flat-sided mallet (not the tenderizing kind).
- Place a slice each of ham and cheese on each piece.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place three rolls in the slow cooker so it looks like a triangle.
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix the soup with the milk, and pour it over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with the sauce over noodles
NOTE: This recipe was submitted by Marie Jarc who says it is fabulous!
We tried it and we agree!
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes