- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ heads of Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 TBS Bacon bits
- 2 TBS Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 TBS Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Curry Powder
- ½ tsp. Dill
Hard boil eggs
- Chop hard boiled eggs into small, but distinguishable pieces
- In the bottom of a deep bowl, layer ½ of the lettuce
- Follow with a layer of celery, bell pepper, green onion, mushrooms and egg.
- Top with remaining lettuce
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, brown sugar, garlic powder, curry powder and dill.
- Spread evenly over top of salad.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and Parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top of Page
Back to Salads