Onions and Cucumbers
- 3 cups Cucumbers peeled and thinly sliced.
- 2 cups thinly sliced Vidalia onions
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 TBS chopped fresh dill or 1 TBS dried dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste)
Toss together cucumbers, Vidalia onions and carrot, set aside.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, dill, 2 tablespoons water, salt and black pepper.
- Pour over cucumber mixture, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes