Picnic Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta - seashell or rotini
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup Canola oil
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 2 TBS. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until done. (Do not overcook, pasta should be slightly firm or al dente). Rinse with cool water and drain.
- While pasta is cooking combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Add pasta, being careful not to break the pasta into small pieces. It should maintain it's shape.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Top of Page
Back to Salads