Shell Pasta Salad
- 10 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 green Bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 small cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 8 radishes, diced
- ¼ cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 can water-packed tuna, (drained)
Cook pasta until tender, but not mushy or soft.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water.
- Put pasta in refrigerator for about ½ hour to completely cool down.
- Add diced vegetables, cottage cheese and tuna.
- Use any dressing you prefer, but a Ranch based dressing is especially good.
Top of Page
Back to Salads