- ¾ pound of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 TBS. Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. Freshly grated nutmeg (freshly grated produces a different taste - so if at all possible, do not use the powdered nutmeg in this recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and spin-dry the Spinach leaves.
- In a large nonstick pot over high heat add oil the spinach and nutmeg.
- Add salt and pepper, cook and toss very quickly until spinach is just wilted.
- Drain and serve hot. (Spinach should not be overcooked - it should still have form and texture.
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes