Glazed French Carrots
- 2 lbs. Carrots cut into slices
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 4 TBS butter
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- salt to taste
- Melt butter in pan and add all ingredients
- Bring to a boil and cover
- Continue to simmer until carrots are tender but not mushy
- Strain carrots from liquid - RETAIN THE LIQUID
- Continue to cook the liquid until it is reduced to a syrupy consistency
- Re-add the carrots and toss in the syrup mixture.
- Serve hot.
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes
Back to Thanksgiving Recipes