- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz) Cranberries, fresh or frozen*
- ½ cup Currants or raisins
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, fresh or jarred, minced
- ¾ teaspoon Cumin, ground
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- 1 lb Honeysuckle White® Breast Cutlets
- 1/2 cup Spreadable goat cheese or cream cheese
- 4 Flour tortillas, low fat, 10-inch
- 4 large Lettuce leaves, romaine or leaf
- 1 tablespoon Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Apple, thinly sliced
- To make spicy cranberry sauce, place first ten ingredients in medium saucepan. Boil 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and sauce is thickened; refrigerate
- Sauté cutlets in lightly oiled skillet over medium heat 5 minutes per side until turkey is no longer pink in center and reaches internal temperature of 170°F. Cool and cut into strips.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cheese over tortilla to ½-inch of edge. Layer lettuce, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and several apple slices. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold tortilla bottom and top over filling. Fold one side to center. Fold last side overlapping center and roll tight. Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
Calories 510 (26% Calories from Fat), Protein 35g, Carbohydrate 67g, Fiber 5g, Fat 12g, Sat. Fat 6g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 430mg
Recipe courtesy of the Cranberry Marketing Committee.