- 3 lbs. fresh zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed rosemary
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Add zucchini and stir-fry until golden brown.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to wok.
- Remove from heat and serve, immediately.
NOTE: You can certainly add other vegetables, such as red or green bell peppers or onions. Just remember that the zucchini will take the longest, so it should cook first.
The other vegetables should be added in order of cooking time. All of the vegetables should be crisp and not over-cooked
Top of Page
Back to Vegetable Recipes