Cold "Fried" Chicken
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ˝ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Durkee® paprika
- 1 tsp. Durkee® dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Durkee® garlic powder
- 1 ˝ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 3 TBS butter or margarine -- melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together yogurt, cheese, paprika, thyme, and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and butter.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into yogurt mixture, then place in bread crumb mixture.
- Spoon bread crumb mixture over chicken, coating well.
- Place coated pieces of chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat
- Serve cold.
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes