- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup well drained crushed pineapple, juice pack
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Durkee® Thyme Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Durkee ® Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Durkee ® Onion Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Durkee® Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf party rye bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Spread filling on bread and cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter, or cut into fingers.
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes