- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 1 egg white
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries OR raspberries
- 1 cup sliced black berries OR fresh blueberries
- Assorted Dec A Cake® Icings, Gels, Crystal Sugars and Cinnamon Imperials
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
- Arrange slices on 10 x 15-inch baking sheet, pressing dough evenly to cover bottom of pan.
- Lightly brush with egg white.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, almond extract and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly over baked cookie crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Dust with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Decorate to resemble a flag using fruit and confections.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
TIP: Allow cut fruit to drain on paper towels before placing on cookie so colors won't "bleed" into the icing.