White Wine Marinated
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 package DURKEE Grill Creations® White Wine & Herb Marinade Mix
- 2 to 4 pounds Tuna Steaks (chicken can also be used)
- Combine water, oil and Durkee Grill Creations White Wine & Herb Marinade Mix ® in a resealable zip top bag; blend well.
- Add fish, turning to coat.
- Close bag; marinate 15 minutes (or longer) in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from bag; discard remaining marinade or use for basting during first half of cooking.
- Grill, broil, bake or pan fry, as desired.
- VARIATIONS: Substitute 1/2 orange or pineapple juice for water.
Top of Page
Back to 4th of July Recipes