Ancho Chile Dip
- 1 box (10 ounces) chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons Durkee® Ancho Seasoning
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Drain spinach well and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Combine spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese and Durkee® Ancho Seasoning in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Spray 2-quart baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread mixture into dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or vegetables.
Have a Spice question or a favorite tip?
Send it to:
Top of Page
Back to Appetizers & Snacks
Back to Durkee Spice Advice