Plum Glaze Ingredients:
Maple Pecan Glaze Ingredients:
1 cup Plum jam
- 1 TBS. Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. Chinese Five spice powder
- 1/8 tsp. Ground red pepper
- 2 TBS. Light Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS. Vinegar
Cranberry Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup Maple syrup
- 1 cup Orange marmalade
- 1 TBS. Butter or margarine
- ½ cup Toasted and chopped pecans
- 12 oz. Frozen Concentrated Cranberry Juice - thawed
- 3 TBS. Dijon mustard
- 2 TBS. Brown sugar
- 1 TBS Lemon juice
- 4 tsp. Tsp. Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. Ground cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Score top of ham in a diamond pattern, making cuts 1/4" deep.
- Cook ham at 325 degrees until done (depending on size this will be anywhere from and hour to 3 hours).
- While ham is cooking make one of the above glazes, heating each one in a small pan and whisking while it heats - approximately 2 minutes.
- During the last 15 minutes of baking, brush ham with one of the glazes.
- Heat any remaining glaze and serve with the ham.
The glaze recipe amounts listed will be enough for approximately a 6 lb. ham. Adjust amounts accordingly.