Chocolate Fudge Eggs
- ¼ pound melted butter
- 2 packages (3 5/8 ounces each) chocolate pudding mix, not Instant.
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 pound Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 ounces melted
- Combine butter, pudding mix and milk.
- Bring to boiling and simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- When cool enough to handle, shape into eggs and place on wax paper-lined tray.
- Chill until firm. Melt chocolate, Dip cooled eggs.
- Place on wax paper. Let stand until coating hardens.
Top of Page
Back to Holiday Recipes