- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH NestEggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE 2/3 cup granulated sugar, butter, egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- Beat until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour, cocoa and salt.
- Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls; roll in 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Press thumb into tops to make 1/2-inch-deep depressions.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until sides are set but centers are still slightly soft.
- Place 1 Nestlé NestEgg in center of each cookie.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- COMBINE powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl
- whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies.
Preparation - 30 min
Cooking - 10 min
Cooling Time - 60 min
Yields - 2