Easy Chocolate Spiders
- 4 cups chocolate baking bits
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler or in microwave. Mix continuously.
- Let stand about 10 minutes.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Pour chocolate into pastry bag with ¼ inch tip. (If you don't have a pastry bag you can drip the chocolate from a spoon - very carefully)
- Squeeze chocolate onto waxed paper in the shape of spiders. If chocolate will not set-up properly let it chill a little longer.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it has hardened, peel from wax paper.
Top of Page
Back to Halloween Recipes
Back to Desserts & Sweets