Spider Web Cookies
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¾ cup smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 ½ cup Brown Sugar - packed
- 2 tsps. Vanilla
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate baking bits
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Assorted Halloween candy, nuts, small plastic spiders
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease and flour a pizza pan.
- Use electric mixer to combine peanut butter, margarine, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add egg and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- By hand, stir in ¾ cup chocolate baking bits and optional nuts .
- Press dough into pizza pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Once cooled spread marshmallow fluff on cookie.
- Melt ¼ cup chocolate baking bits.
- Drizzle in circular pattern on top of marshmallow fluff.
- Draw a knife through chocolate drizzle to create web effect
- Decorate with Halloween candies or small spider toys.
Top of Page
Back to Desserts & Sweets
Back to Halloween Recipes