- 1 large hard romaine lettuce
- 4 medium tomatoes cut small
- 1 large cucumber, pared and sliced
- 1/3rd pound feta cheese,crumbled
- 1 sm. Bunch radishes,sliced
- 1 sm. can pitted black olives
- 1 med.green pepper,cut in julienne strips
- 1 small can beets, drained and sliced.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Trim romaine and tear into bite-sized pieced.
- Combine with all remaining vegetables in a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta and garnish with olives.
- Pour chilled combination of dressing ingredients over all.
- Serves 8
Top of Page
Back to Salads