- 3 pounds of chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put butter into a 3-quart oblong baking dish and place in oven to melt.
- Remove pan from oven and blend in honey, mustard and salt.
- Coat both sides of chicken pieces with the honey mixture as you arrange them skin side down in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Turn skin side up and baste the chicken.
- Continue basting until the chicken is tender, about 30 minutes longer.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes