Jamaican Marinated Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Durkee® Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
Combine all ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Brush grill lightly with oil and preheat.
- Grill chicken breasts 7 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F; turning once half-way through grilling.
Have a Spice question or a favorite tip?
Send it to:
Top of Page
Back to Main Dishes
Back to Durkee Spice Advice