Chopped Summer Mint
and Parmesan Salad
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ cups peeled, seeded cucumber, diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed, dried and cut into ½ inch squares
- 1 cup radishes, diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup yellow pepper, cut into ½ inch squares
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup coarsely chopped mint
In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, salt, Dijon mustard and vinegar together.
- Slowly whisk in the vegetable and olive oils.
- Mix all the vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mint and toss again
Top of Page
Back to Salads