Thai Turkey Sandwich
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Durkee® Thai Seasoning, divided
- 6 hoagie buns, toasted
- 1/3 cup prepared Catalina or French salad dressing
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound deli turkey meat
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Mix cream cheese and one teaspoon Durkee Thai Seasoning in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on buns, both top and bottom portions.
- Stir together two teaspoons Durkee Thai Seasoning and salad dressing in a small bowl.
- Pour over coleslaw and toss to combine.
- Divide coleslaw, turkey and onion slices evenly among the rolls.
- Serve sandwiches with cottage cheese and fresh fruit, if desired.
Have a Spice question or a favorite tip?
Send it to:
Top of Page
Back to Soups & Sandwiches
Back to Durkee Spice Advice