Mexican Slow Cooked
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican-blend or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- additional taco sauce or salsa
In large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a round loaf; place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Serve with salsa or taco sauce.
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes