Mental Health Expert
Kenneth G. Alexander,
M.Ed., LPC, CCDC-III-E
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation: Department of Psychiatry and Psychology
Case Western Reserve University
- Therapist - Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center (1986-Present)
- Senior Technician - Laboratory Medicine Division (1977-1986)
John Carroll University
- Clinical Instructor of Nursing - Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing (1998-Present)
Cuyahoga County Critical Incident Stress Debriefing Team
- Associate Professor of Education - College of Education (2001 - Present)
St. Alexis Hospital
The Free Clinic Of Greater Cleveland
- Program Consultant/Senior Therapist - Community Assessment Program (1993-1994)
- Family Therapist - Community Assessment Foundation (1994-1995)
- Aftercare Therapist - Community Assessment Foundation (1994-1995)
Safe Space Youth Center (A Division of the Free Clinic)
- Therapist - Department of Psychology (1987-1991)
Kenneth Alexander received both his Masters of Education Degree and his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Cleveland State University.
He is certified by:
and is licensed by the State of Ohio Counselor and Social Work Board.
- Ohio Credentialing Board for Chemical Dependency Professionals
- Chemical Dependency Counselor Level III wit Clinical Supervision Endorsement
- The National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
- Rational Addictions Therapists
- Cognitive Behavioral Pain Management Specialist
Among many other things, he is a member of the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors and The National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists.
He has been guest lecturer and presenter at numerous educational seminars throughout the country.
Top of Page
Back to Mental Health